Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Danielle Laferriere


Dear Machak family, I starting going to VCS in 7'th grade, and my classmates would always talk about Seth. I later had the pleasure of meeting him at a College Church event. It was then I knew why everyone spoke so highly of him. His energy & enthusiasm are infectious, anyone who has the pleasure of meeting him is blessed.
I recently had surgery, so I couldn't leave my house to do my Random Act of Sethness. But today I had some appliances delivered, and I made cookies & coffee for the delivery guys. Being their last delivery of the day, they were able to stop for a few minutes to enjoy a treat after a long day. I told them the reason behind the snacks, and they promised to spread some Seth inspired kindness themselves. Please know I am praying for healing for Seth, and peace for your family. May God hold you in His loving arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment