Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Marci Canton


When thinking about a random act of Sethness I could do, I kept thinking about a Seth story shared by my mother. At some point, he had gotten in trouble at school, and although he was given detention, Mr. and Mrs. Machak decided a more suitable discipline method would be scrubbing toilets- with a toothbrush. And it eventually clicked that I have been complaining about the bathrooms at my office since I arrived on the job 5 years ago. So today, I scrubbed all four toilets as my random act of Seth-ness...but I did use a toilet brush! :-)Mr and Mrs Machak, it is to your credit that the high expectations you held for Seth as a child are the same high standards he held himself to as an adult, and that those standards make him the kindhearted person he is. I continue to hold Seth and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment