Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Earth Angel Design

Today I attended my monthly Conscious Connecticut breakfast meeting. As a random act of Sethness I asked the Diner to prepare two trays of their tasty raspberry bread to be placed on the table for everyone to enjoy. As the trays arrived people smiled with delight. At that moment, I asked everyone to take a piece and invited them to break bread together as I told them about Seth. The room was immediately filled with compassion and prayers for Seth. Shortly thereafter people started asking for prayers to be sent to their loved ones in need. I didn’t find this surprising since I knew Seth would want the healing energy to be shared with others as well. This Seth inspired act of kindness benefitted more people than I could have ever imagined

No comments:

Post a Comment