Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Brian Kellen


Caleb and Family,

I wanted to write to you and let you know i have been thinking and praying for you and your family since i heard the news.  I also wanted to let you know that i took your mom ad family's request on Facebook for an act of kindness seriously.  I want to do what i can if it will benefit your family in any way.  So here is the plan i came up with, i thought about the limited information i know about Seth and combined it with what i know about your family and came up with this.  What would best represent you guys?  i decided to hold an impromt family dinner for all of Joy and my family and friends.  What you and your family show me in everything you do is the importance of family and to be grateful for all of the wonderful people we have in our lives.  I looked at info on Seth and found the "i love bacon" pin and decided i would provided BLT and Bacon Cheeseburger to all.  I want to have a moment show my appreciation for everyone who touches my life and to give to them without asking for anything in return which is a principle i see in you and your family always.  Know the Kellen/Cote Clans' hearts, minds and prayers are with you and your family.  We are here for you if you need us in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment