Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cathy Anne


Cathy, although I have never met Seth, his life has touched mine. I was looking for what I could do as an act of Sethness and I was at a loss, being at work and home limited my abilities. While I always try to be nice to others, I wanted to do more. It's a small thing but yesterday I was at a gas station when a gentleman came in and asked the clerk for directions. The clerk had no idea. I told the gentleman that I could look up the directions on my GPS for him. As it turned out this gentleman was going to a funeral parlor on the other side of town. I could see how greatly frustrated he was and decided that this is my FIRST act of Sethness, I got in my car and had the gentleman follow me as I drove to the funeral parlor. I hope to continue to honor Seth with my actions in this life. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment