Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Heather Parker Drake

My heart goes out to all of the Machak family. I am so very sorry for your loss. The most ironic thing is that my opportunity to do a Random Act of Sethness happened today at 1:30. The woman in front of me did not have enough money to pay her bill so l gave her the little bit she lacked. She smiled so brightly and her eyes lit up. She then said, " l am the one that usually does this for others. Nobody has ever done it for me before. Thank you so much. " l then had told her the meaning behind my actions and she said that she felt that was the most beautiful thing that YOUR FAMILY has done during such a difficult time.

Right now l am imagining my dad playing the piano for Seth to sing with that incredible voice, among the angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment