Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Liz Glow


Although I don't know the person running this page, I just wanted to thank you for channeling your struggle for us all to benefit from, by bringing us perspective and motivation for the good in life, in honoring another's good.

To Seth, although I only have known you briefly from school, you seemed pretty rad and like a very kind soul. I noticed your a bee keeper on your Facebook page and wanted my act of kindness inspired by you , to be to start keeping my own hive this year and id like to send you and the person running this page some honey or candles made from it...& if not successful maybe some honey from another local beekeepers hive I hope everything gets better for you soon & will be in touch when all is well, for an address to send some honey too-hugs –Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment