Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Maeghan Gouvin


My random act of Sethness: I was at a very busy waterpark with my nieces and my nephew. While I was reading my book a man came up and asked me how much longer I will be staying. I replied a few more hours and we chatted for a bit about how nice the lounge chairs were and how sad he was not to be able to find one available. He asked if he could store his shoes under my chair so he wouldn't need a locker. I said sure and went back to my book. Shortly after, I received word that my babysitter couldn't watch my children today so I needed to leave. I couldn't find the man but I made it a point to put his shoes on my lounge chair so he could have it. Not a big deal, but it's a start! Your in my Prayers Seth T. Machak, I will keep praying and trying to do more acts of kindness everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment