Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Jennifer Daponde

Like others, I have been racking my brain trying to think of what Act of Sethness I wanted to do. I was thinking about all of the people in my life and who I thought really could use it. That's when I thought of my very best friend.

I had met this friend when I first moved to Massachusetts from New Jersey. Initially, we weren't best friends but over the years we have become like sisters. I was by her side when she walked down the aisle, gave birth to her amazing son and she was right next to me the day I got married. Unfortunately, we don't talk to each other every single day or even see each other that often, but I always know that if and when I needed her she'd be there.

My friend is the type of person who is always trying to make everyone else happy before herself. Through the years I have seen how this has effected her. One of her great passions, however, is baking. She absolutely loves baking and giving out delicious treats to anyone who will eat them. This is where I got the idea for my Random Act of Sethness. I decided that maybe she should receive something delicious. I decided to bake her Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes. She is a huge fan of cherries (her kitchen is littered with them) and loves cupcakes. I left this box on her doorstep. I hope she enjoys them because she deserves to. 

 
Thank you Seth for giving me the opportunity to treat a friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment