Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Toni Kelly

Dear family of Seth

I wanted you to know the effect your family's story and Seth had on me. I did not know Seth but have family who did. I wanted to thank you for reminding me about the effects we have on people's lives without being aware. Your stories of Seth's genuineness and "sethness" touched my heart. My niece Marsha shared stories about him and told me that he was the real thing. She even remembered his birthday text to her from back in October, remember to thank your parents!

Yesterday was employee appreciation day at my work place so in honor of Seth I purchased 20 Starbucks gift cards - shared what I learned from Seth and handed them out to my co-workers asking only that when they see fit, to perform their own act of sethness! With many of my work family we talked about the ripples and how simple acts of kindness have lasting effects. Please accept my condolences for the loss of your son and thank you for sharing him with all of us.

Sincerely yours

Toni Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment