Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Laura Borek

I have two more acts of kindness, but one will not be finished until tomorrow.

1. I am making a point to tell everyone how important they are to me and that I love them. This situation has taught me how precious our time is together. So please thank Seth for his friendship and tell him my life wouldn't be the same without him.

2. Seth is a darn good chef and has the best sense of humor. I am making cookies tonight and am going to share them with coworkers tomorrow. But I am going to share them the Seth way. I am going to go around and offer the cookies and share a smile and a joke. The cookies won't be as good as Seth's food and my jokes won't be as witty, but I am going ti try my best. I am also going to steal my material from Seth's page so I can blame him, rather than my terrible delivery, if people don't laugh ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment