Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Erica Olbrych

I have been brain storming for the past couple of days about what I could do as my act of kindness when I remembered something I had heard about back a couple of months ago. This is a water filtration system that can be used in developing countries to provide enough water for a lifetime. Because I am so incredibly inspired by the Machak family and this entire idea of "acts of Sethness" I am so excited to be able to provide this system to a family in need. When I first heard about Water of Life it was right around the holidays and in the dead of winter and I remember feeling compelled to donate, but too afraid to spend the money with all of the expenses coming up. Seth's family has taken a tragic situation and turned into something beautiful, and I will admit that I feel pretty convicted about passing up the opportunity to do this the first time I had heard about it. Anyways, thank you for compelling us to perform an act of kindness and reminding us that no matter what we may have going on in our own lives there are needs to be met and we should always have a generous heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment