Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Kerri Loomis Washington


I have never met Seth, but for some reason I think of him on a daily basis. I wanted to share my act of Sethness with you today. I am one of those people who dislike pumping gas. I will even go out of my way to go to a full serve station! Anywho...I frequently visit a gas station in my small town and every time the gentleman pumps my gas, I give him a $1 tip...it's not much, but I appreciate him doing what I don't like doing even when it's freezing, raining, snowing or hot and humid! Today I payed him like usual and told him that I was so sorry, but didn't have any ones...as he was about to say "that's ok" I handed him a $5 and said "I hope a 5 will be ok? Happy Easter!" He smiled, thanked me and let out a small giggle;) it made my day to put a smile on someone else's face! From the stories I've read about Seth, making others happy was what made him tick...thank you for sharing your stories and memories of your special son ❤ Happy Easter and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment